|
Love Foolosopher Ltd. +___me,myself and i i'm earl-ku, i'm aging, i'm doing my final year- in computer science, love gadgets, loves thrash talkin, loves house music, progressive house, funky jazz loves the daily newspaper, loves wacking people in the head, i'm single, i'm lonely, i'm bored, did i mention lonely? sometimes i'm an asshole, only sometimes! but i'm a good listener, i'm a good friend - more or less, i make good senseless joke, i will put up a good fight, i respect the elders, i can really fix stuffs - the handyman! i'm not a loser, i don't stab people in the back! i don't screw you unless you screw me! you screw me once - i screw you for life, i need tender loving care! lots of it pleaseeeeeeeee! Blogger Profile+___blogged recently
+___archives +___i read +___powered by
<<
#
BolehBlogs
?
>>
+___referers +___copyrights |
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Elsewhere in the World
As I flipped through the paper, I read that US troops are attacking millitants in Fallujah, 60 people might have been killed since Monday, and this is only the beginning to another blood bath by the Bush Administration, while another car-bomb ripped through Kirkuk.
As I read on, an elderly Buddhist was beheaded and two more were shot dead, the elderly man was decaiptated in a plantation in the Narathiwat province. This was done to avenge the death of 78 whom died in the a demonstration in the Islamic province. While in Kathmandu a bomb planted by a Maoist exploded in a goverment office block and injures 36. I am just grateful that us Malaysian will be celebrating 2 major festival that is the Diwali and the Ramadhan. I am just lucky to be born a Malaysian! Don't you think so?
Comments:
Very true indeed although some people still fail to realize such a simple fact sometimes due to ignorance ;)
Post a Comment
Cheers!!! :D |
|