<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346995?origin\x3dhttps://earl-ku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Foolosopher Ltd.

+___me,myself and i


i'm earl-ku, i'm aging, i'm doing my final year- in computer science, love gadgets, loves thrash talkin, loves house music, progressive house, funky jazz loves the daily newspaper, loves wacking people in the head, i'm single, i'm lonely, i'm bored, did i mention lonely? sometimes i'm an asshole, only sometimes! but i'm a good listener, i'm a good friend - more or less, i make good senseless joke, i will put up a good fight, i respect the elders, i can really fix stuffs - the handyman! i'm not a loser, i don't stab people in the back! i don't screw you unless you screw me! you screw me once - i screw you for life, i need tender loving care! lots of it pleaseeeeeeeee!

Blogger Profile

+___blogged recently

+___archives

+___i read

+___powered by









<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

+___referers

+___copyrights

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Deadline Blues

I hate deadlines, espcially if its a deadline for my coursework. My Distributed Systems coursework dues this 27th November ... and I have another class starting on the 29th - the SISP module. Classes are like everyday for 2 weeks or less, then I'll have another 2 weeks to complete the coursework ... Fuck since DBMS last month, I will be doing 2 or more classes like this back to back ...

This is how my fuckin screwed-up school structures the class. Which leaves me no time ... This is even worst if the module involves tons and tons and tons of research ...
Its like i am doing an express ride to my degree ...

I'm afraid i will not be able to complete my current assignment on time ... and i have a fairly easy goin partner who is nonchalant on what the hell we are actually doing ...
Damn ... I have now 7 Days to complete my coursework ...

Help, help! Anyone wanna help me on my coursework?


posted by earl-ku @ 11/21/2004 04:23:00 AM    

_________________

Comments: Post a Comment